Keyguard Policy Competition Terms and Conditions
- No staff member of Bidvest Insurance Brokers (Pty) Ltd (“the Company”) and/or any of its associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter the competition.
- The policy is a two-year policy subject to terms and conditions
- Entries for the policy will close on the 12th June 2017.
- The selected person(s) will be notified via the telephone number given upon entry.
- No persons under 24 years of age may enter.
- The competition is only open to South African citizens and proof of citizenship will need to be presented by way of a valid South African identity document, valid SA driver’s license or South African passport.
- The selected person(s) agrees to co-operate with the Company in participating in any public relations exposure related to this competition.
- The selected person(s) details will be published on the Company’s website and Social Media.
- The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The policy is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other policy or cash value.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for:
Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail.
Telephonic, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
Errors in transmission, and any condition caused by events beyond the control of Bidvest Insurance which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for entries not received in the event of participants not successfully completing the entering mechanism provided.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules shall result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Keyguard policy competition.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or modify this Keyguard policy competition at any time at its sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to change the policy and these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- Full details of the Keyguard policy are available in the policy wording associated with the winning product, a copy of which will be sent to the selected person (s).